Stevie3 is our third generation IPtv box. It allows you to watch tv channels around the world and movies.
Why do you need a Stevie3 ?
Stevie3 is the easiest way to watch different channels and movies.
You can watch movies in different languages, e.g., if you an ex-pat or if you are a student practicing a new language.
You can watch news from the other angel.
All you need is a good Internet connection, a tv set with HDMI connector and you can enjoy watching.
You can plug in a Ethernet cable, but it also has a Wifi connectivity included. Streaming quality is with Ethernet cable better.
The 4 USB connectors can be used for mouse, keyboard and storage for downloaded movies.
The small USB connector is used for power supply of Stevie3. The HDMI connector will be connected to the tv.
The front side of Stevie3 includes some LEDs.
To operate the device you need following accessories, which can be included in the shipment:
This USB charger must have a minimum rating of 2,100 mA.
This is a standard USB charging cable, as you are using it for your phone.
The HDMI cable is used to connect Stevie3 with your TV set.
You can download movies and store it on a flash drive.
Keyboard and mouse
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2837
- CPU: 4× ARM Cortex-A53, 1.2GHz
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 (900 MHz)
- Networking: 10/100 Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Storage: microSD
- GPIO: 40-pin header, populated
- Ports: HDMI, 3.5mm analogue audio-video jack, 4× USB 2.0, Ethernet, Camera Serial Interface (CSI), Display Serial Interface (DSI)
Setup and operation
Please inspect package if it is damaged before opening.
You will find in the package the IPtv box Stevie3.
In case you ordered accessories as well you may find: power adapter, power cable, HDMI cable and USB flash drive.
- Connect HDMI cable from Stevie3 to your TV set.
- Turn on your TV set.
- Switch your HDMI port of your TV set to the port you are using.
- Connect the power adapter to the wall outlet. The power rating must be minimum 2,100 mA.
- Connect the power adapter with the USB power cable to Stevie3.
- On the TV screen you can monitor the booting success.
- Select under Movies the sub menu Add-ons and select your channel and sub channel you want to watch.
Some users experienced no sound after rebooting Stevie3. This can be solved by switching to another HDMI source on your tv and back to the port you are using.